Continuing my trend of reaching out and asking for help deciding on costume ideas for events, I’m looking for some input on this year’s Halloween.
Things have been busy for Mariah and I, but we’ve narrowed ideas down to some that 1) would be relatively easy to pull off and 2) are things we enjoy/find funny. SO…
1. SNL: The Californians
2. Portlandia: the couple from “Cacao”
3. Portlandia: the Women & Women First bookstore ladies
4. Portlandia AND SNL: I go as the “BICYCLE RIGHTS!”/”THIS BAR IS OVER” guy from Portlandia (to be honest, I really really really really really want to do this - in particular I like the prosthetic/make-up challenge of putting fake spacers on my ear lobes - also, “CARS MAN, WHYYYYY?”) and Mariah goes as Vanessa Bayer’s Miley Cyrus from SNL, noting that everything going on around us is “pretty cool” all night.
4. Something brilliant I haven’t thought of yet and you were just waiting for the perfect time to tell me. Like…right now. You were waiting for right now.
- michaelzimmer answered: Women & Women Frist. Definitely.
- rainabloom reblogged this from convincingindie and added:
- wfb answered: Carly Rae Jepsen and Justin Bieber are on tour together.
- mittenburger answered: Cacao or “Bicycle rights!” definitely.
- mariahnotcarey reblogged this from convincingindie and added:
- convincingindie posted this