Oh, by the way, when I say I am visiting the prairie, I mean, like, I am visiting THE PRAIRIE. You know, the one with the Little House on it. Walnut Grove, MN is a 45 minute drive on county roads from my hometown, you just head north for a bit on Highway 71 before turning left onto Highway 14 - Laura Ingalls Wilder Historic Highway.
- mathteach likes this
- rainabloom likes this
- michaelzimmer reblogged this from convincingindie and added:
- ybot said: lol @ “little house music”
- erinjoan likes this
- rainabloom said: Or even just “Lil’ House on the Prairie.”
- davebloom said: Idea: open a dance club, call it Little House Music on the Prairie.
- convincingindie posted this